Students Show Engineering Skills in Production of "Mouse Trap Cars"
AWARDS NIGHT: TOP MALE ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT
AWARDS NIGHT: TOP FEMALE ACADEMIC ACHEIVEMENT
AWARDS NIGHT: OUTSTANDING CITIZENS
Tug o War Champions
PROMOTION EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
The following documents regarding 8th Grade Promotion Party at Kennedy Club Fitness and Promotion Ceremony Information were sent home with your 8th grade student today. Please read, sign and return with your $20 (cash or check) to TMS Library byThursday, May 26.
FROM THS ATHLETIC DIRECTOR LINDSAY CAMPANA
IMPORTANT ATHLETIC INFORMATION HANDOUT for those who missed the THS Athletic Information Meeting last week in Mr. Mac's room. If you have any questions see Mr. Mac or contact Coach Campana @ THS.
8TH GRADERS TAKING HEALTH DURING THE SUMMER!!!
8th Grade Students~
8th Grade Promotion and End of the Year Activities
8th Grade Promotion and End-of-Year Activities
Eighth grade students will be allowed to participate in the promotion exercise, promotion dance, and end-of-year activities if they meet the following standards:
1. No lower than a combined GPA of 2.0 during the entire school year and/or no more than one “F” grade during the second semester in Language, Math, Science, or Social Studies
2. No more than one “U” grade in citizenship during either the first or second semester
3. No school related offense of any kind involving a controlled substance or a weapon during the school year
4. No suspension involving violence, hate, or willful injury to another person (see California Education Code sections 48900 (a) (2) and 48900.3)
5. No more than six (6) total days of suspension during the school year
6. No more than ten (10) combined detention/Saturday School assignments during the school year, excluding tardy detentions
TMS is now on Facebook
Have a FB Page? Like Us on FB and get access to images from campus and the activities that are happening at TMS.
TMS Channel On YouTube
Watch videos of TMS activities and special events on the TMS YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Read the latest edition of UNDERSTANDING YOUR MIDDLE GRADER for helpful insight on this challenge time of life.
Read TODAY'S BULLETIN to keep up to date on upcoming events, intramural activities, lunch schedules and anything else of importance. If you have any questions see Mr. Mac or Mrs. Miller in the TMS office.
Staff Directory and Websites